viernes, 18 de mayo de 2012

What a collage student thinks of i portfolio

           I think that if a collage student only looks at my portfolio, he would think that i am a good student, and that i am very athletic. He would think that because in all my best works, i did them very dedicated, and really learned something new of each and everyone of the assignments. Also if he reads the out of school tab, he would see that i really really like soccer. He would think of me as someone very dedicated and someone that wants to improve every time. If i didn't want to improve, then why would i go almost everyday of my life to soccer practice. And its true, i really like to improve, and i think and hope that i never stop having this thing for improving.
         If he saw the books i read, he would see that i ilk to read, but only books that i find interesting. I hate reading for an assignment, or reading basically because i have to. If I'm going to read, its something that i really like, and something that i find interesting or i want to know more about it. He would also notice that i prefer to read in spanish, but that i also like reading english books. I prefer spanish basically because i can understand better, and that gives me the opportunity to read more complex books, like magnificent books that Gabriel Garcia Marquez writes. They are very interesting, they help me to expand my vocabulary, and they are very fun to read.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario