lunes, 29 de agosto de 2011

Script and Story Board


              Script
  1. What was your first impression of Alcatraz.
 - My first impression was really bad, I thought that it was going to suck.
  1. What do you think about Alcatraz now.
- Now I think that Alcatraz is a great place, there are good friends, in school i have friends to play ball with.
  1. What do you think about the business that Piper starred.
- I didn't want to have nothing to do with it, but at the end i was the one punished.
  1. Do you like helping Natalie.
-Of course she is my sister, but the only problem is that I cant do what I do when I am wit her.
  1. Do you think that pipers pretty 
- At the begging yes, but now that I now her, she is a bad person so no.




story board
1. Moose flagan goes to Alcatraz            2. He finds out that there more kids in Alcatraz
3. He meets piper, the wardens daughter             4. He starts the business with piper
5. the warden finds out about the business the were doing, and threatens moose with firering his dad.            6. The mother of alcapone comes to visit him. Moose and piper goes to receive her in the boat. 






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario